Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pink

So on sunday night I went and saw Pink in concert. And frankly she was damn amazing! I was shocked. As most people know Pink isn't my top choice for music, I have always liked some of her songs but I wouldn't never be the first in line to get her new cd or anything like that . . . until now.
Her show was 100 times more than I ever thought it would be. Lots of dancing and different things to keep people entertained. She sung a fair few songs too, lots of new and old which is always good. I would definately pay to see her again. She would definately be in my topped ranked concerts. And anyone who knows me knows I go to TONS of concerts so to be near the top, it must have been good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

depending on finances i may have to come with you to see pink in may.