Sunday, January 21, 2007

Thank God That's Over

I have to say that this has been a pretty long weekend. Not because it was eventful, mostly because it was so boring that it dragged on. Travs nephew was over from Western Australia to stay with his dad and he came to stay here last night.
Not to be mean or anything but I have never known a 15 year old to be so annoying or talk so much. I don't think I could have handled another day.

I have started looking for another job. Not hardcore yet, just browsing so far. I have seen a few that are interesting but I am not going to jump into anything just yet. Can't wait to see what my boss says tomorrow. I also can't wait for the day I can say to him " I Quit " Will be such a pleasurable moment.

Earlier today I was bored so I thought I would download ICQ again to see what that's like these days. And would you believe a few people from my old contact list were online?! I was shocked. I was sure that no one still even used that program but I was wrong. So I have been catching up with some old people on there and adding them to msn. I will go back to not using ICQ and delete it before I log off tonight.

I also found some old PC games I had. Most of them don't work anymore because of windows upgrades and stuff but it was still funny to see the old games I had. I bought a new version of Theme Hospital on ebay today. That was one game that I loved but no longer was compatable with XP. Thankfully the new one I bought will work on here. I hope so anyways.

I think now I am going to go and see what's on tv. I think I have some shows taped I can watch. Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of games, does your mum still have pandora's box game?? I have been searching everywhere for it and cant get it!