Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Steal

I have finally caught up on all my tv and all the books I wanted to read, so now I can take some time to write in here. Although it hasn't been easy because lately when I try and log on it won't let me! How rude.

I am currently reading The Secret Dreamworld Of A Shopoholic. But I mostly just read that when I have a few moments spare. Can't wait to get the next book in the series.

So I got a new hangbag!! It's not really a conventional handbag though so I have to get a new one that I can take to work. Anyways, it's a metallic pinky colour and it's made by Guess. It was the best find that I have ever found. It was originally $120 and I got it for $55.95. I thought I was seeing things for sure!! I will have to take a picture of it to show you.

The Clipsal 500 is next weekend and I am so excited. I love V8 Supercars. The only bad thing is that the temperature is meant to be extremely hot. Not much fun!

Ugly Betty is on shortly so I might go and make us some tea before it starts. Sorry this was a short one! Take care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh ugly betty rocks! and so does your handbag! I want one! Yet to find one and looks like Ill be paying through the nose. ONE DAY!! hehe!

Hope your well. PS that book Rocks!! have you read any jodi picoult?